ORLANDO, Fla., Aug. 23, 2023 — Boeing [NYSE: BA] recognized 12 of its top-performing global suppliers at its 2023 Supplier of the Year event. The suppliers were celebrated for driving a stable, predictable production system that contributes to Boeing’s safety, quality, sustainability and delivery commitments to customers.
“The Supplier of the Year winners were proactive, transparent and reliable in a challenging environment,” said William Ampofo, vice president of Parts & Distribution Services and Supply Chain for Boeing Global Services and chair of Boeing’s Supply Chain Operations Council. “Their collaboration and commitment to safety and quality was the gold standard to help us drive stability in our supply chain and consistently deliver for our customers.”
Boeing’s 2023 Supplier of the Year winners are:
- Outstanding Performance:
- Commercial Airplanes – Killdeer Mountain Manufacturing, Inc. of Dickinson, N.D.
- Defense, Space & Security – Dynamatic Technologies Limited of Bangalore, India
- Global Services – C.E. Machine Company, Inc., of Wichita, Kan.
- Indirect Supply Chain – Microsoft of Redmond, Wash.
- Alliance Award: Toray Composite Materials America, Inc., of Tacoma, Wash.
- Collaboration Award: Janicki of Sedro-Woolley, Wash.
- Pathfinder Award: CSIRO of Clayton, Victoria, Australia
- Safety & Quality Award: KF Aerospace of Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
- Supplier Diversity Award: Indigenous Defence & Infrastructure Consortium Pty Ltd of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Supply Chain Visibility Award: ValStream of Dallas, Texas
- Support & Services Award: Harper Engineering Co. of Renton, Wash.
- Sustainability Award: EPIC Fuels of Irving, Texas
Boeing works with more than 11,000 active suppliers worldwide and spends in excess of $34 billion on more than one billion parts every year. The Supplier of the Year Award program is an industry-leading recognition program that highlights the accomplishments of Boeing’s top-performing suppliers.
Learn more about each supplier and the award they received here.
# # #
As a leading global aerospace company, Boeing develops, manufactures and services commercial airplanes, defense products and space systems for customers in more than 150 countries. As a top U.S. exporter, the company leverages the talents of a global supplier base to advance economic opportunity, sustainability and community impact. Boeing's diverse team is committed to innovating for the future, leading with sustainability, and cultivating a culture based on the company's core values of safety, quality and integrity. Join our team and find your purpose at boeing.com/careers.
Boeing Media Relations