Boeing to showcase sustainable aviation, advanced air mobility, defense and services at Singapore Airshow 2024
-Attendees can step inside a 777X cabin display, experience an F-15EX simulator and test Boeing’s climate impact modeling tool
-Aircraft including the CH-47F Chinook, AH-64E Apache, F-15, P-8A Poseidon and C-17 Globemaster III on static display
SINGAPORE, Feb. 8, 2024 – Boeing [NYSE: BA] will highlight its commercial products, defense capabilities and services at the Singapore Airshow 2024. Company leaders will also discuss how they are supporting commercial aviation’s goal of net-zero emissions by 2050.
“We are proud to once again participate at the Singapore Airshow, which highlights how Southeast Asia’s fast-growing economies continue to invest in new aerospace products and services for the future,” said Dr. Brendan Nelson AO, president of Boeing Global. “Boeing provides our commercial and government customers across the region with the capabilities they need while we continue to expand our regional presence and open new opportunities for partners and suppliers.”
For media planning, Boeing will offer these events during the airshow:
Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- An immersive display of the 777X cabin experience highlighting its spacious and flexible architecture will be available.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security
- The F-15EX simulator will let visitors experience the next-generation multi-role fighter’s state-of-the-art design and cockpit.
- Defense customers will display several Boeing aircraft including the F-15, P-8A Poseidon, AH-64E Apache, CH-47F Chinook, and C-17 Globemaster III. A B-52 will participate in the flying display.
Boeing Global Services
- Boeing will showcase services for government and commercial customers including digital, sustainment, modifications, parts and training solutions.
Advanced Air Mobility
- Boeing subsidiary Wisk will speak about their eVTOL (electric vertical takeoff and landing) solution, which is the world’s first all-electric, autonomous, four-seat air taxi.
- Boeing will demonstrate its Cascade Climate Impact Model, a data-modeling tool that provides actionable insights into how different strategies can reduce emissions and enable the aviation industry to decarbonize by 2050.
- The company will also discuss its work to catalyze sustainable aviation fuel production globally through local collaboration and policy advocacy.
STEM and Startups
- Boeing is participating at Singapore Airshow’s AeroCampus to engage and inspire the next generation of aerospace engineers and leaders.
- Boeing will feature four companies it has invested in as part of the company’s continuing commitment to aerospace innovation.
Visit the Boeing Exhibit A-U01 to learn more about the company's products and capabilities.
Boeing has partnered with stakeholders in Southeast Asia for over 75 years, supporting the development of aerospace and defense capabilities in the region. Singapore is Boeing’s Southeast Asia headquarters, where teams support commercial airplanes and defense procurement, services for government and commercial customers, training, supply chain and advanced research collaboration with public and private sectors.
As a leading global aerospace company, Boeing develops, manufactures and services commercial airplanes, defense products and space systems for customers in more than 150 countries. As a top U.S. exporter, the company leverages the talents of a global supplier base to advance economic opportunity, sustainability and community impact. Boeing's diverse team is committed to innovating for the future, leading with sustainability, and cultivating a culture based on the company's core values of safety, quality and integrity. Join our team and find your purpose at boeing.com/careers.
Boeing Southeast Asia Communications
+65 9824 4836
Boeing Media Relations