CHICAGO, May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing [NYSE: BA] will webcast its annual investor conference on May 21, beginning at approximately 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The presenters will be:
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jim McNerney
- Vice Chairman, President and Chief Operating Officer Dennis Muilenburg
- Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Greg Smith
- Vice Chairman and Commercial Airplanes President and Chief Executive Officer Ray Conner
- Executive Vice President and Defense Space & Security President and Chief Executive Officer Chris Chadwick
The event will be webcast at http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=85482&p=irol-calendar or via the Investors webpage on www.boeing.com and is expected to end at approximately 1:40 p.m. Eastern Time. Presentation materials will be posted prior to the event.
Investors should check the websites prior to the event to ensure access to the webcast.