The Boeing Commercial Airplane Group Public Relations & Advertising organization has received an award for their "Survival Of The Fittest" advertisement.
Cited for "a powerful visual, coupled with a strong headline made a convincing statement about the success of the 737." The award judges felt the ad exuded confidence . . . for this "workhorse of the sky."
The 1996 AdAward Judges include major Boeing customers:
- Udo Buys, Director of Public Relations Martinair Holland
- Stephanie Demmerle, Passenger Sales & Marketing USA, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Sandy Gardiner, Sr. VP Public Relations, The Americas, British Airways
- Peter McLaughlin, Manager Marketing, The Americas, Qantas Airways
- Terry J. Petrun, VP Procurement Division, Material Services Co., Inc. (USAir Express)
- Bernd Tiedeman, Purchasing Manager USA, Lufthansa Technik AG
- Jon Turner, Director Fleet Management, Technical Operations, Air Canada